Ontario Haunter's Club Website, members & it's founder, assumes no responsibility for any damage following these instructions that may cause you or your property harm in any way.
If you choose to use products in a way that the manufacturer does not intend for it's use, then you alone take full responsibility for any damages you may incure.
Now on to the fun stuff, prop building...
- Trashcan Trauma
- Prop Pop Up Kit received from Evilusions March 14, 2008
- Exorcist Mask by Frank Coffman of Coffman's Horror Masks
2007-2008 - new baby taking a year off
Click the "Edit" Link to add HTML to this space.
- 2 Gargoyles from
- 1 talking Bucky Skull from Boneyard Bargains
- Lighted Skulls for the Fence Columns (Pictures to be added)
- Liemavicks 20.00 US ($35.00 CDN) Fog Chiller
Be patient this site exceeds it's Data Transfer capacity quite frequently, so once it's up be sure to print off the instructions. We were able to build this within 30 minutes and try it out and it works great!!
- LED EYES
submitted by Jeff of Horrors Unlimited
- Adding Columns with Lighting for the Cemetary Fence
- Ornate Tombstones
- Bucky The Skeleton's, First Appearance
Mark Butler's Monster Page of Halloween Do-It Yourself Projects
- Cemetary Fence